- Select the technique and time of visit, then sign up on the website or by phone. Registration is possible at least 2 hours before the start of the master class.
- The master expects you 10 minutes before the start of the master class. You are given accessories to protect your clothes from accidental ink.
- You choose the basis for future work: canvas, art board or tablet, as well as the number of paint colors for drawing.
- You are going through an individual master class with our master. Immerse yourself in the process and splash out emotions.
- After the master class, your work should rest and dry. Then we cover it with varnish. Drying takes an average of 2-3 days, depending on the painting technique.
- After the varnish has dried, your work is ready for transportation. You can pick it up yourself or order a delivery service.